October 18, 2004
Sneak Preview
In school, at work, just came back from lunch. Here I am, in the computer lab, using one of the many computers here, totally away from the rest of the staff. Each staff has an assigned computer in the Staff room. But, mine is being used by another staff who shares the same computer. And, I really dislike working in the staff Room. Strange that when we were schooling, we always found it fascinating and exciting to be in the staff room. But, now that I am one of those who hold access cards to the staff room, I try not to go in as much as possible. Anyway, that's how I came to be doing something so personal here, blogging away at my own time, own target. Wonder why no other teachers thought of using the computers in the lab instead of waiting for their turn in the staff room. Better I thought of it than them. heh
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 14:10